Purchase History (WooCommerce) #
This tab is activated when the WooCommerce plugin is installed & activated on the website.
WooCommerce Purchase History #
This section contains the Order ID, Date of purchase, Status of the order, Total value, Item Count for the Order, and an Actions Column containing the Order Details view.
Customer Summary #
This section records and calculates the commerce values like orders, purchase dates, etc. The available fields are:
- Customer Since: The starting date when the customer was added to Woocommerce through the order or purchase.
- Last Order: The last date when the customer purchased something.
- Order Count (paid): The number of Orders. Besides, it will also show a percentage growth rate comparing the last 30 days.
- Lifetime Value: The total value of Orders in the default currency. Besides, it will also show a growth rate in percentage comparing the last 30 days.
- AOV: The average Value of Orders in the default currency. Besides, it will also show a growth rate in percentage comparing the last 30 days.
Purchased Products #
This section will let you see the Completed Purchased Products Name, Total Order Value in the default currency, and the Date for the Order when this order was completed.
Purchase History (Paymattic) #
This tab is activated when the Paymattic plugin is installed & activated on the website.
Purchase History from Paymattic will be shown here.
Paymattic Purchase History #
This section contains the Id, Form Title, Payment Total, Payment Status, Payment Method, Submitted At & Action Column containing the Order Details viewing.
- Id: It displays the Entry number of the Paymattic form.
- Payment Total: It shows the total amount of payment against the Paymattic Form.
- Payment Status: It shows whether your payment is paid, pending, or not.
- Payment Method: It displays the payment method you are using, such as Paypal, Stripe, etc, for the Paymattic Form.
- Submitted At: it shows that specific date with time When the Paymattic Form has been submitted,
- Action: In the Action column, click on View Submission & here you will get the full payment details of your payment form.
Paymattic Payment Details #
The View Submission link will open the Payment Entry details like below from the Paymattic Dashboard:
To know about Payment Details of the Paymattic Form, click here.