As in the Contacts Dashboard introduction, we got familiar with the Add Contact, Import, and Export buttons. In this documentation we will be using these options to Add a New Contact Manually, Importing Bulk Contacts, Exporting Contacts, and also Manage Contacts and apply actions in Bulk or to a specific contact.
Add New Contact #
To add a new contact please click on the Add Contact on the top right corner of the dashboard. This will provide a modal to add your new contact and a few contact fields for storing information about the contact.
The available information fields are grouped and discussed below:
- Basic Info: Prefix, First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Date of Birth.
- Address Info: Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, State, Postal Code, Country.
- Custom Profile Data: Fields of this section are dependent on the admin settings as the available configured Custom Contact Fields.
- Identifiers: This is a very important section to add this contact to a single or multiple Lists & Tags and also select the contact subscription status.
Once you are done providing and selecting the information click on Create Contact button to finish adding the new contact.
Bulk Management #
FluentCRM also provides an easy way to apply various actions against single or multiple contacts upon selection.
The available actions are:
- Add to Tags: Attach a Tag or multiple Tags to the contact or contacts.
- Add to Lists: Assign a List or multiple Lists to the contact or contacts.
- Remove From Tags: Remove the contact or contacts from a Tag or multiple Tags.
- Remove From Lists: Remove the contact or contacts from a List or multiple Lists.
- Change Contact Status: Change the contact subscription status for the contact.
- Add to Email Sequence: Add the contact or multiple contacts to an Email Sequence.
- Add to Automation Funnel: Add the contact or multiple contacts to an Automation Funnel.
- Delete Contact: You can also delete single contact or multiple contacts based on your selection.
- Send Double Opt-in Confirmation: Once you select single or multiple contacts, you can send a Double Opt-in Confirmation Email to the pending status contacts.