FluentCRM is a WordPress Plugin. A typical WordPress contains various Plugins to work with different types of features and may sometimes create issues working with different plugins, hosting environments, Caching Mechanisms, etc.
There are many types of errors that can occur in WordPress, such as:
- Compatibility errors: These occur when a theme or plugin is not compatible with the version of WordPress or other themes/plugins that are installed.
- Database errors: These occur when there is a problem with the database, such as a connection error or table corruption.
- Permission errors: These occur when a file or folder on the server does not have the correct permissions set, preventing WordPress from accessing it.
- Caching Errors: This is a common error that occurs when something causes the PHP code in WordPress to fail, resulting in a blank white screen instead of the expected output.
In this guide, we will try to troubleshoot and identify if anything seems to be not working, warning is presented and will also help us to collect information that can be forwarded to the Support to let the Support Investigate the issue.
Version Compatibility #
The WordPress Core Platform, Free and Pro versions of FluentCRM, Fluent Forms, Fluent SMTP, etc other plugins. WordPress plugins are released as new versions for several reasons, including:
- Bug fixes: New versions may be released to fix bugs or errors that were discovered in the previous version of the plugin.
- Security updates: New versions may be released to address any security vulnerabilities that were found in the previous version of the plugin.
- New features: New versions may be released to add new features or improve the functionality of the plugin.
- Compatibility: New versions may be released to ensure that the plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress or other plugins that are commonly used with it.
- Performance Improvements: New versions may be released to improve the plugin’s performance, such as load time or memory usage.
- Maintenance: New versions may be released to keep the plugin updated and maintain the plugin.
It is important to keep your plugins updated to ensure that they are secure and functioning properly. Additionally, many plugin developers will not provide support or security updates for older versions of their plugins, so updating to the latest version is important to maintain the security and stability of your WordPress site.
Check FluentCRM Free and Pro versions #
Please go to the Plugins and then check the installed versions below:
Please update to the latest versions of FluentCRMs and then proceed to the next steps if the issue you are facing is not resolved.
*** If you are using Pro Version, Please match the versions or it may have issues ***
Caching Issue #
If you are using Content Delivery Network(CDN) like Cloudflare, AWS Cloudfront, WordPress Plugins like WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, Advanced Caching, Web Server Caching like NGINX, Litespeed, Varnish, and a File & Database caching like Redis(Object Cache) then you may face caching issues sometimes.
A caching error in WordPress can occur when a caching plugin or service is not properly configured, or when there is a conflict with another plugin or theme. Some common symptoms of caching errors include:
- Changes made to the website not being visible to visitors.
- Website loading slowly or not at all.
- Error messages appear on the website.
- Plugin Update breaks the site or creates new issues.
To troubleshoot caching errors in WordPress, you can try the following:
- Clear the cache: Clear the cache of the caching plugin or service you are using or clear the browser cache if you are using a browser caching plugin.
- Disable caching: Temporarily disable the caching plugin or service to see if the error goes away.
- Check for conflicts: Deactivate other plugins and switch to a default theme to see if a conflict is causing the error.
- Check the plugin/service settings: Make sure the caching plugin or service is configured correctly and that the settings match your server and website requirements.
- Check the error logs: Check your server error logs or the logs of the caching plugin or service for any error messages.
For any further assistance with any issues, please reach out to WPManageNinja Support for FluentCRM, Fluent Forms, Fluent SMTP, Fluent Support, Ninja Tables, and Paymattic Products.